1. Why should I read this blog post?
2. Why should I spend my time and money on a college degree?
3. Why should I go out and devote a third of my day for a negligible amount of money?
4. Why should I be asking myself questions in the first place?
5. Why should I be thinking?
6. Why should I listen to someone who advises against a major life decision when it is against ones own intuition?
7. Why should I pick my beliefs in accordance with the beliefs of those around me?
8. Why should I hold myself back?
9. Why should I not follow my own ideal?
10. Why should I waste time doing things I don’t like to do and have no immediate need for?
11. Why should I not accept help when it is being offered when all things are willed to happen for a reason?
12. Why should I eat when I am not hungry?
13. Why should I sleep if I am not tired?
14. Why should I dwell on the words of others more than my own words?
15. Why should I tell myself I have nothing to write about when I always have something to talk about?
16. Why should I answer my phone if I do not feel like talking?
17. Why should I care about others to an extent that detracts from my own happiness (not including children and family)?
18. Why should I value a significant other’s wishes over a child’s unless that significant other is required to take care of that child?
19. Why should I box in my thinking by clinging to the cultural norm?
20. Why should I ignore or overlook factual, statistical, or empirical evidence just because it challenged something I already believed?
21. Why should I write off a source of information because of some unrelated negative quality or action conducted by the source?
22. Why should I romanticize something negative instead of moving on to a more positive topic?
23. Why should I repeat an action determined to have a negative outcome?
24. Why should I lower my standards of living instead of pushing my own resourcefulness?
25. Why should I ever not believe in myself?
26. Why should I let guilt or fear hold me back from further positive decision making?
27. Why should I feel guilt in situations where I’ve done nothing to hurt anyone?
28. Why should I feel guilty rather than just take responsibility for my actions?
29. Why should I waste time worrying when I can do something to make my situation better?
30. Why should I waste my thoughts when I could be recording them for a future project or actively using them as a part of one?
31. Why should I pick up hobbies I don’t find genuine enjoyment in and which aren’t relevant to my goals?
32. Why should I own things I never use, that I did not create and bears no novel, sentimental, or spiritual significance?
33. Why should I let someone else’s perception of me supersede my own unless it is raising an ethical or moral concern?
34. Why should I take a failure as an entire defeat?
35. Why should I buy a product I don’t want or need just because it is on sale?
36. Why should I fear death when I have no control over it?
37. Why should I worry or feel guilty for things I have no control of?
38. Why should I consume alcohol when I know it to be addicting and troublesome for myself in particular, just because the social situation permits it?
39. Why should I consult someone for help without first thoroughly trying to work through the problem on my own?
40. Why should I turn down a potentially useful new connection based on a poor reference from someone else?
41. Why should I take a secondhand source over a first?
42. Why should I think in terms of yes or no without considering a middle point or a duality?
43. Why should I feel bad for someone who is rightfully paying for their actions?
44. Why should I tell the truth to someone I have no loyalty to within a context where honor and ethics are not applicable, when it is directly against my advantage and or intuition?
45. Why should I listen to other people’s advice on appearance when it’s in opposition towards what I like when I look in the mirror?
46. Why should I choose the pursuit of active income over the pursuit of passive income, when I cannot yet make an active wage doing things I enjoy?
47. Why should I spend more money when I’m not being guaranteed a higher quality or quantity of product?
48. Why should I own a vehicle if I don’t need one?
49. Why should I value acquiring more material possession over acquiring new skills and practical knowledge?
50. Why should I look for excuses too avoid growth?
51. Why should I fear criticism of my work instead of welcome it?
52. Why should I second guess my intuition?
53. Why should I waste time on social media when I’m not interested in talking to someone?
54. Why should I watch whatever’s on TV instead of looking for something to watch or read online (or from my bookshelf) that actually interests me?
55. Why should I continue to listen to music I’m bored of instead of looking for a new artist who’s similar too, was influenced by or was an inspiration of an artist I listen too?
56. Why should I still be writing/reading this article when I have a bunch of other seemingly more urgent things to do?
57. Why should I settle for comfort when more enjoyment can be found in the strive for self improvement?
58. Why should I waste time dwelling on that which I’ve no control over?
59. Why should I attempt to convince myself I want things which I do not actually want?
60. Why should I drive places I know I could easily walk too?
61. Why should I go out of my way to look for reasons to mentally persecute myself?
62. Why should I consistently waste resources on people who bring nothing of interest to my life?
63. Why should I outsource my happiness when I can be the source?
64. Why should I should I take offense rather than amusement when I’m the butt of someone’s joke?
65. Why should I value what others think is right other than what I know empirically or logically to be right?
66. Why should I choose oversynthesized pharmaceuticals over safer and often times more effective natural, herbal, and holistic solutions?
67. Why should I spend time helping people I know are ultimately working against me?
68. Why should I dwell on loneliness when I can utilize my alone time to be more productive?
69. Why should I worry about what I don’t know instead of exploring what I can do with what I do know?
70. Why should I write my next article? Feel free to answer this one in the comments section!