1. We go hard.
2. Culturally, Demographically, and Gender Diverse Team!
3. We never premeditate our writing and have no centralized topic; you never know what to expect.
4. I took the time to write this shameless self promotion just for you. Yes you, I’m looking at you right now.
5. 4+ other upcoming sites in production on various topics, along side many more surprises in the works.
6. We donate to charities (list of charity funds we send money to and/or sponsor coming soon).
7. We make learning fun
One of the biggest goals we aim for in our writing (when it isn’t for pure creativity) is to blur the lines between entertainment and education, so that readers are being presented real world information and practical knowledge in such a way that they interpret the content as effortless entertainment.
8. We are all completely insane.
This is not an understatement.
Only 3 of my best friends are real people.
I talk to animals, inanimate objects, and myself more than other people out of sheer preference.
9. We take no sides
When a group is composed of a diverse array of theological/spiritual, philosophical, political, socioeconomic, and ethical backgrounds and beliefs, they don’t really have room to pick sides on most things
(We all seem to be in agreement about marijuana legalization however.)
As a result you will find content that is profoundly unbiased and neutral despite addressing some of the most polarizing subjects imaginable.
10. Art and Music
Most of us here myself included have artistic and or musical ambitions and talents outside of writing which we are actively engaged in on a regular basis.
We eventually hope to bring most of those things here and share them with our readers!
(Once we’ve actually gotten our shit together enough to tie up all the loose ends on our projects and get them through the production process and into distributable web formats.)
There’s probably more reasons but I’ll try to humble us out a little bit by cutting it off at 10 before I get carried away.